• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

EmilyKeene

Beach Comber
Jun 17, 2009
I just moved here a couple of months ago and am in need of a hairdresser. Looking for someone laid back and good with long hair and hi-lights.

Diane

Beach Comber
May 11, 2009
Hi,

I finally found a fabulous stylist in Destin and I've been here for 12 years and tried tons of salons! Call Bliss Salon in Destin (she is just past the Destin Donut Hole on the right side of Highway 98). The number is 424-5444 and tell her Diane sent you!

Tonia is laid back and really listens to what you want.

Diane

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
If you are still looking for a great hair stylist I have a suggestion. I moved here a little over a year ago after being with the same hairdresser for 20 something years. I have long hair and get highlights. Someone suggested Mandy in Grayton with Head to Toe Salon. I was quite nervous the first time because no one can do my hair. She was spot on the first time - amazing. The number is 231-0000 if you want to try her. She is also very laid back and extremely nice. She has been doing hair for a long time. I have been going to her ever since that first try.