• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
This sweet guy was found on Friday afternoon wandering around near Seacrest Drive on the east end of 30A. He is a male, great disposition,looks like a lab mix and doesn't seem very old (more of a puppy). Does anyone recognize him or know where his owners live? Called animal control, driven around trying to find his home but no luck. He seems way too friendly to be a stray. Hopefully, we can find his owner soon because he is being boarded at the vet right now. Thanks.

.lost dog.JPGlost dog2.JPG

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
Searched around Seacrest for his owners over the past few days with no luck. He's very sweet but may need a new home soon. He is being boarded at my vet since I already have 4 dogs and cannot take him. Any possibilities on foster groups or other ideas appreciated. Thanks.

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
I have a feeling he is a dog that belonged to someone I know. He got out and ran away and she got evicted and can not take him with her where she is so I don't think you will be finding his owner. I am not absolutely positive, but it looks like him. What a cutie! Such a sweet face. From what she told me he is a wonderful dog, just did not have enough time for him. He would make a great pet for someone.