• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beach123

Beach Crab
Jun 7, 2011
I'm looking for a nice King Size bed. Firm Mattress, box springs, Headboard if available?
I hope someone has a nice one they are looking to move. Thanks

librarian

Beach Lover
Jan 22, 2009
you might call consignmint boutique if near seacrest we got a queen there recently -nice used bed and new mattress good price but you can also buy the mattress elsewhere-just too easy for us @ the time (live really close) they cut us a good deal for several items.

Address: 9961 C.R. 30A, Suite 6
Seacrest Beach, FL 32413
USA Phone: 850-231-1878 E-mail: boutique@consignmintllc.com
http://www.consign-mint-boutique.com/

Sunderella

Beach Comber
Jun 9, 2009
Hi, I have a nice quality King Firm Mattress and Box spring available. It is only a year old, in excellent condition. We got it March or April of 2010. It has no stains, nothing was ever spilled on it, and it has had a waterproof and allergen cover on it to protect it. It is too firm for me, I have scoliosis and really need a softer bed. It is the brand that Marriott exclusively uses, I believe it's called Jamison, so they are really made to last ... it was a $1200 mattress. We could make you a great deal on it. I would like to get $400. Give me a call if you are interested. My name is Cynthia 850-687-2434 We live here in Santa Rosa Beach.