• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

MommaMia

Beach Lover
Apr 15, 2009
With the high gasoline prices-- I'm happy to shop there. Maybe Publix will have some competition.

With the high gasoline prices-- I'm happy to shop there. Maybe Publix will have some competition.

Have you ever attempted to shop for groceries at a Walmart? Publix has absolutely nothing to worry about there. If you shop publix's buy one get one sales you can make out like a bandit while enjoying smiling, pleasant employees in a clean and organized enviroment. ;)

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Anyone camping out to be the first one in? :D

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Have you ever attempted to shop for groceries at a Walmart? Publix has absolutely nothing to worry about there. If you shop publix's buy one get one sales you can make out like a bandit while enjoying smiling, pleasant employees in a clean and organized enviroment. ;)

AND Publix takes my groceries out and loads it into my car. they always have done this for me when I really needed it, and when I didn't I will never forget!

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Good, will you pick up a six-pack of Corona and a dozen rolls of toilet paper for me?:D

Last edited: