• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
SWGB, I've been familar with the equinox's and solstice's since long before you were born. I was once again "generalizing", as Geo likes to say.:D

Just clarifying for folks that aren't. It's not all about you.

"You can have my beach when you pry it from my cold dead fingers."

So, a guy's gotta be packing law books to enjoy a day on the sand.

Great.

I wish some rent-a-cop would come up to me trying to 'intimidate' me off the beach. That dude would have to get self-esteem counseling by the time I get done rolling around in the sand laughing at him.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Seems to me that someone/realtors sold a lot of people something that does not exist for a huge amount of money.

They are the ones that ought to be held to the fire.

AndrewG

Beach Fanatic
Mar 10, 2010
How did I miss that? Did you miss the article that Miley sold the condo almost a year ago.

The article out last December said she just bought it Dec 2009 for $1.85mil. Wasn't aware she already sold it if that's true.

Geo

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
SWGB, I've been familar with the equinox's and solstice's since long before you were born. I was once again "generalizing", as Geo likes to say.:D

I like to tell you when you are generalizing. But here you weren't. You were just wrong about the season. Generalizing would be you saying that all seasons are summer. lol

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Seems to me that someone/realtors sold a lot of people something that does not exist for a huge amount of money.

They are the ones that ought to be held to the fire.
Only if they were dumb enough to put it in writing. What they SAY means bupkiss.