• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

PearlSB4U

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2010
Seagrove getting a bad rep lately.

The mug shot of the perp has the word/command "enlarge" under it.
There's a sick joke in there somewhere.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com

Please do not post link only without quoting story, summary, or comments.
An Alabama man was arrested and charged with lewd and lascivious behavior Wednesday after he exposed himself to a young woman and a teenage girl who were walking in Seagrove Beach, lawmen say.
James Ashley Hulgan, 40, of Leeds, Ala., was driving a van when he stopped a 15-year-old girl and a 23-year-old woman and asked them if there was a nude beach in the area, according to a news release from the Walton County Sheriff’s Office.
Hulgan was not wearing any pants and told the woman and girl two to get in the van with him, the news release said.

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
My wife was walking with a girlfriend in Seacrest past the Pointe of View condo's. and a man standing on the porch down at beach level exposed himself and was walking back and forth naked as a jay bird. This happened in May and she called 911 on her friends phone. Almost an hour later, after two calls from the Sheriff's Dept. she gets a call from a deputy who was all the way by Sacred Heart Hosp. on 98. She told him it was already too late and the guy probably was gone and then the deputy actually said to her he wanted to stop somewhere and have dinner first before coming out. And what I neglected to mention was this was the SECOND time this happened from that location that my wife knew about. It happened to a friend of hers a few years earlier from the same building, in front of the same unit. Now you have to wonder how many other times this has happened and she told the Sheriff's Dept. that immediately but that didn't seem too important to them at the time. She went by the unit the following morning and saw two trash cans in front of that unit so someone was there. I am almost certain it is probably an owner because we are not aware that there are short term rentals at that building. Yes we were both shocked that someone was arrested in Seagrove for exposing himself but why so little interest just a couple months ago? My wife was much too frustrated at the whole situation to call and complain the next morning. If this is a different person, you can bet there will be another in Seacrest at Point of View sooner or later. That doesn't say much for our law enforcement here, does it?

My wife was walking with a girlfriend in Seacrest past the Pointe of View condo's. and a man standing on the porch down at beach level exposed himself and was walking back and forth naked as a jay bird. This happened in May and she called 911 on her friends phone. Almost an hour later, after two calls from the Sheriff's Dept. she gets a call from a deputy who was all the way by Sacred Heart Hosp. on 98. She told him it was already too late and the guy probably was gone and then the deputy actually said to her he wanted to stop somewhere and have dinner first before coming out. And what I neglected to mention was this was the SECOND time this happened from that location that my wife knew about. It happened to a friend of hers a few years earlier from the same building, in front of the same unit. Now you have to wonder how many other times this has happened and she told the Sheriff's Dept. that immediately but that didn't seem too important to them at the time. She went by the unit the following morning and saw two trash cans in front of that unit so someone was there. I am almost certain it is probably an owner because we are not aware that there are short term rentals at that building. Yes we were both shocked that someone was arrested in Seagrove for exposing himself but why so little interest just a couple months ago? My wife was much too frustrated at the whole situation to call and complain the next morning. If this is a different person, you can bet there will be another in Seacrest at Point of View sooner or later. That doesn't say much for our law enforcement here, does it?

I think someone with no pants on in a van who is stopping woman and children on the street and trying to get them into the van is a little more serious then someone stepping out on there own porch nakey occasionally.

poppy

Banned
Sep 10, 2008
Miramar Beach
Does anyone know where Anthony Weiner is hiding out?