• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

gratefulmama

Beach Comber
Jun 3, 2011
Hello to all you SoWal lovers!

My family and I have been visiting the SoWal area for the past 4 years. We usually rent a private home and vacation with extended family. This year we opted for a vacation with just our family of 4 and rented a condo. We are hoping to find other families vacationing at the same time around Inlet Beach. My children prefer to hang out with kids their ages 10 and 13; hoping to find a family staying the same time and same area - or we may need to bring the neighbor friend.
Thanks in advance!

gratefulmama

Beach Comber
Jun 3, 2011
Thanks Kurt - Just trying to be proactive. Last year we rented a house just outside of Seagrove; it was like we had a private beach! When we went to Sanibel recently, we stayed in a condo complex with NO children as my girls would say there were just "big" guys from Jersey! They get bored hanging with my husband and me. I tend to think of vacation as "don't bug momma time"!

bluecat

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2007
kentucky
Fired Up in Seaside is a really neat place to take kids that age,just my opinion,. Gives parents a little free time, also it's supervised .