• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

buster

Beach Fanatic
Feb 19, 2006
SoWal
If you are on the lookout for a job and/or long term rental for at least 5 friends and/or family members.

If you have ever become a defacto wedding planner.

rheffron

Beach Fanatic
Jan 17, 2008
If you can remember that crazy website called Walton Undercurrent or something some years back.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
If you day dream about emerald green waters and white sand while on vacation in Hawaii

If you dread travel to anywhere except 30A

If you look forward to traffic jams while driving on 30A

If Watercolor has a definition other than a painting

If you remember The Truman Show

If your dreams finally came true

If you can not decide what to do- fish, float, boat, sun, surf, sand, walk, talk, net, sunset, sunrise, bike, shop, eat, exercise, swim, gaze, wave and behave....
:clap:...These are good!

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
If your favorite pass time when away from the beach is looking for SoWal stickers on Memphis cars.

When you don't vacumn your car after a trip to the beach, because even a little sand is better than none.

When you mention the word beach and your dog's ears perk up even though you live 500 miles away.

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
Mar 31, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
You're so SoWal if you decide to ride out a Cat 3 because you know if you evacuate you'll either run out of gas or overheat your car sitting in traffic on 98.

ThirtyAGal

Beach Lover
Jan 11, 2007
Tennessee
Hi Daddy-O! I will be happy to oblige, but I will have a better outcome if I e-mail it. Feel free to post it if you'd like, I've just never posted a pic on here before.