• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

gratefulmama

Beach Comber
Jun 3, 2011
While we were driving along Inlet Beach Saturday evening at 7:30, we saw a Red Fox in the underbrush along the dunes. We backed the car up and he ran off.

My daughter and I were just walking along the surf when we noticed the fox roaming the beach and heading for shore. We quickly headed back to the walkway!!! It was about 11:00 at night!

Is this normal behavior? We left a fox living in our backyard in GA;; didn't expect to see one here. :)

Geo

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
freddysanford7uy1ma.jpg

Geo

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
And really good looking. I see them twice a year or so. It's the bobcat, bear, surfing alligator sightings that are more rare. Yes- surfing... IN. THE. GULF...

There is a thread around here with pics to prove it...

gratefulmama

Beach Comber
Jun 3, 2011
Awesome! That is why we love SoWal! My daughter was a bit freaked - I was ok... She is 13 and gets freaked about everything. Again, this is why we love SoWal!!!

MonicaQA

Beach Lover
Jun 22, 2009
New Braunfels, TX
And really good looking. I see them twice a year or so. It's the bobcat, bear, surfing alligator sightings that are more rare. Yes- surfing... IN. THE. GULF...

There is a thread around here with pics to prove it...

I worry about Bull & Tiger Sharks in the Gulf; Alligators are not something I'm looking out for! I hope not to run into any of these 3 when I'm out there swimming...
:sharkfin::yikes: