• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
I remember this being discussed. He actually invented it in 2008. Here's the drawing of it...

motor.jpg

Notice anything odd? Yup...it requires 48 volts of car batteries to produce 10 volts of power. The longest it ever ran was no longer than three hours...most likely until it ran out of juice. If it didn't, it would be a perpetual machine which do not exist.

Google it. There are loads of entries with more info than the article...

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
The engineers at Purdue are testing it right now, and should have results at the end of the summer.

It's too complicated for me to understand/critique, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that it does work.

IMO our ability to think differently and invent things other people say are impossible is what makes our country great.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I remember this being discussed. He actually invented it in 2008. Here's the drawing of it...

motor.jpg

Notice anything odd? Yup...it requires 48 volts of car batteries to produce 10 volts of power. The longest it ever ran was no longer than three hours...most likely until it ran out of juice. If it didn't, it would be a perpetual machine which do not exist.

Google it. There are loads of entries with more info than the article...

If it is gathering free electrons then isn't there an input of energy?

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
The engineers at Purdue are testing it right now, and should have results at the end of the summer.

It's too complicated for me to understand/critique, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that it does work.

IMO our ability to think differently and invent things other people say are impossible is what makes our country great.
Thanks, Scooty. I'm sure that electricity and auto engines had their share of naysayers. I don't think Purdue would be there if they hadn't seen the potential. There are those who say never and those who say why not. I'll stay in the second group. I'm having to convert the HD dvd to another format before I can upload it to youtube. And Murray, I was wrong about the patent. He already has it patented in this design. The real test is pulling a load now.

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
I don't hear any noise in it until the machine is turned on.The video itself is not noisy at all. But the generator, does make noise. Most machines make noise, especially the generators we have now. I had to convert this file from a HD DVD to a file that could be uploaded to Youtube and it was filmed by a professional from Ft. Walton in HD, but thanks for the response. :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

This is the studio that made the video:
http://makeascenestudios.com/

Em

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2005
Walton Co.
I'm sure the video was professionally made. I just couldn't hear the guy over the motor running.

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
I do not know if this is a viable alternative energy invention or not (it is certainly possible) but I do know that corporate power has the ability to either bury it or monopolize it. Thank you for this information. I hope that more and more people will invest their money into alternative energy research and development. This is most defintitely worth a few of my dollars. I am certainly going to find out more about the business development of this patent. If anyone has more information please share and thank you.