• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

clarela

Beach Comber
Jul 18, 2011
Thank you for your response! So I gather that this area is typically cleaner (as far as seaweed goes) than 30A? I looked at the seagrove arial beach cam today and it looks terrible... such a shame!

beachnuevo

Beach Comber
Mar 28, 2011
Hi ya'll, What is the progress on JuneGrass disappearing?

Hi all, I've been monitoring the beach cams and threads about the JuneGrass conditions. I see you've been getting some showers, has the weather helped to clear out the JuneGrass? If so, is it going away >>>>, or still there?
Please specify which 30A beaches have less Junegrass... :scratch:

We're coming down with grandkids in ~ 2 weeks, I'm hoping the waters will be as beautiful as they were in May of this year. Also, do the gulf breezes provide any comfort during the day while at the beach?
(I've never stayed there in July-August)

Thank you!! :wave:

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Hi all, I've been monitoring the beach cams and threads about the JuneGrass conditions. I see you've been getting some showers, has the weather helped to clear out the JuneGrass? If so, is it going away >>>>, or still there?
Please specify which 30A beaches have less Junegrass... :scratch:

We're coming down with grandkids in ~ 2 weeks, I'm hoping the waters will be as beautiful as they were in May of this year. Also, do the gulf breezes provide any comfort during the day while at the beach?
(I've never stayed there in July-August)

Thank you!! :wave:

The rains we had the last couple of days cleared it out considerably. It was chrystal clear this morning!

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Chrystal clear and glassy in Seagrove this morning!