• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
.... it is called "Pooling Our Funs".

Thanks to all again.... now I can relax and correspond knowing I have a place booked.... now I can find out about the cool stuff around....

Beth

Congrats Beth! Could be... "Pooling our Funds"...should be "Pooling our FUNNS"!!!

Sounds great!

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
You will enjoy Seacrest Beach North. I think that might be the only house in the development with its own pool -- maybe there are one or two others, but I haven't heard. Haven't seen the house but here is more info on the development itself:

http://www.seacrestbeach2.com

Website designed by our own Cork on the Ocean!! :clap_1:

One of the great things besides the lagoon pool is that during peak times (spring through early fall) the development has large golf carts (shuttles) to take you to the beach and pick you up. Lots of families at Seacrest Beach and the cottage designs are very cute. Rosemary Beach is next door and Alys Beach is on the other side.

Sheila

SoWal Insider
TooFarTampa said:
You will enjoy Seacrest Beach North. I think that might be the only house in the development with its own pool -- maybe there are one or two others, but I haven't heard. Haven't seen the house but here is more info on the development itself:

One of the great things besides the lagoon pool is that during peak times (spring through early fall) the development has large golf carts (shuttles) to take you to the beach and pick you up. Lots of families at Seacrest Beach and the cottage designs are very cute. Rosemary Beach is next door and Alys Beach is on the other side.

I agree you are going to love Seacrest North. Although TFT and I might be a tad biased. We have a home there as well. It is geared towards families. It's great your house will have it's own pool. You'll have to take the kids to the lagoon pool at least once. It's always funn to see the friendships bloom between kids aroud that pool.

You'll have a marvelous vacation! We'll look forward to hearing all about it! :clap_1:

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Underthebluemoon said:
Is Seacrest Beach the name of the town, like Seagrove, or is it the name of the development, like Summers Edge IN Seagrove? Is Seacrest Beach North different than just Seacrest Beach?

It is confusing. Seacrest Beach North is a community sandwiched between Rosemary Beach and the new Alys Beach, bordering the north side of 30-A. Yet the sign on the development says "Seacrest Beach." The entire Seacrest Beach area seems to be bordered by WaterSound on the west and Rosemary Beach on the east. However, Alys Beach is going to be plunked right in the middle, and I don't know if it is part of "Seacrest Beach" or whether it will have its own posh zip code a la Rosemary.

All of these designations are unofficial anyway since the area is unincorporated -- according to the post office, we are part of Panama City Beach!

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
TooFarTampa said:

Just saw this. Thanks you're a doll! :love: