• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

UofL

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2005
Louisville KY
I thought it was just me. shows email and printer icons. No pics. Is that the problem you have? Can get the B&A cam. Ellen

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Some folks on Internet Explorer were having difficulty. So display method was changed. Basically we are forced to choose between easy iphone or easy internet explorer display. So because apple doesn't allow java you are not able to view on iphone or ipad at the moment, though soon we will have an app for cams.

Meanwhile, what browser and OS versions are you running?

If internet explorer, please make sure you have the latest version of java enabled. And that your security settings are at default levels in internet exploere security settings .

Last edited:

kebo

Beach Comber
May 8, 2007
I'm using Mac OS X and have had no problem until a few days ago. I haven't changed anything on my computer - settings are still same as always!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I'm using Mac OS X and have had no problem until a few days ago. I haven't changed anything on my computer - settings are still same as always!

Thanks for letting us know! Are you certain it was just a few days ago? Do you know if any updates were recently made to your OS or your version of java? Are you using safari browser? Are other computers on your network able to see cams? Have you tried a different browser?

Sorry for so many questions but it's not always easy to know...

BTW Grayton Beachcam is down at the moment.

kebo

Beach Comber
May 8, 2007
I am now able to get picture. There was an update rrecently. I use safari browser. I hit reload page and was able to get pics. Hope it continues to work! Thanks for responding!

ktschris

Beach Fanatic
Nov 18, 2004
St. Louis
Kurt, I'm running Mac OS 10.6.8 and using Firefox 3.6, I haven't been able to see the beach cams for about a month. All updates are current. But i can see them with Safari....yuk.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Kurt, I'm running Mac OS 10.6.8 and using Firefox 3.6, I haven't been able to see the beach cams for about a month. All updates are current. But i can see them with Safari....yuk.

Sounds like it should be working for you and it might be a firefox / java / security setting issue. Make sure you have latest java (now on 3 billion devices according to Oracle).

Are you able to update to latest = Firefox 5 - and let us know.