• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

art16

Beach Comber
Jul 18, 2011
can you tell me if you can use a credit card at the boathouse for renting kayaks and yoloboards. Also- do you need a reservation or just walk in. We will be there the week of Aug 6-13. Thanks.

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
I assume you are talking about Watercolor Boathouse. If so, did you rent through the Watercolor agent or through a third party. The canoes/kayakes and yolo boards are private and reserved for those renting through Watercolor reservations. You may want to check this to see if it is still the resort policy. Oh, it is a first come first served policy - no reservations.

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
I'm not sure about credit cards, but here is the number: 850-419-6188. The YOLO rentals at the Watercolor Boathouse are open to everyone and do not require a house rental through Watercolor. The YOLO company itself is running the rentals at the boathouse. There are also lesson packages available. Rates start at $30/hr. for a soft top board, and $25/hr. for a YakBoard.

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
Camp Creek Kid's info is correct. Anyone can rent a board from Yolo Adventures at the boathouse. The rates are very reasonable. They take credit cards. You have to rent your rental house through Watercolor itself to have access to the canoes or kayaks. I much prefer a Yolo board anyway. Careful - you'll get hooked on Yoloing and will end up buying a board for yourself.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I'm not sure about credit cards, but here is the number: 850-419-6188. The YOLO rentals at the Watercolor Boathouse are open to everyone and do not require a house rental through Watercolor. The YOLO company itself is running the rentals at the boathouse. There are also lesson packages available. Rates start at $30/hr. for a soft top board, and $25/hr. for a YakBoard.

:wave: :sowal:

SK830A

Beach Comber
Feb 16, 2011
YOU BOARD?! SK8 30A BOARD SHOP located in BLUE MOUNTAIN BEACH rents YOLO boards!!! We accept cash/CC and will deliver on 30A for FREE! Check out our website at www.sk830a.com. Call Josh @ 850.491.7606 and he will hook you up! Thanks so much for your support!