• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

art16

Beach Comber
Jul 18, 2011
We will be staying in Seagrove Beach area in early August for a week. Would like recommendations for a restaurant that will take a reservation for 17 people that has good food (moderate price). We will be celebrating our 25th anniversary with family.

I would recommend a catering option. Maybe you or a friend has a condo rec. centre with a kitchen. For a restaurant to hold that many seats for an evening is a real income killer, esp. if it is moderately price. Turning tables is how they make money. A catering evening lets you set menu, drinks, attire and budget. By all means call around, this is only a suggestion to consider. There are some wonderful local catering co. that do a great job

nolaAB

Beach Comber
May 24, 2010
New Orleans, LA
Ms Cherry over at hibiscus b&b could definitely set something up, I was working with her on an anniversary dinner /vow renewal for my parents on our vacation. It is in Grayton though

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
This is a no-brainer!
Nicks On The Beach........the food is good and affordable, the menu has a great variety including a kids menu, and they have a "Party Room" that you could decorate if desired.
It's a laid back atmosphere that is family-friendly.
I think Nicks would be a great choice.

clarela

Beach Comber
Jul 18, 2011
Maries had a party of 14 or 16 last night. Smaller place but you won't regret it. They also have a " family feast" portion of their menu.

jamie

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2007
I am sure Christiano's would be more than happy to work with you to accommodate your group.