• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kasjo78

Beach Crab
Jul 27, 2011
Hello everyone!

My family and I are going to be visiting Seagrove Beach next month - we're renting a house with 2 other families and can't wait - none of us have ever been down there! We're driving down from Chicago and stopping in New Orleans for a few days too - we're soooo excited!

Anyway, I was wondering about the grocery stores down there. How far away are they? Is there a big one where we can find everything? What about booze? ;-) Any restaurants you'd recommend?

Thanks so much for your help - I really appreciate it!

Kelly

Danny Burns

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Inlet Beach
www.myspace.com
There's a Publix supermarket VERY close and a Wal Mart within 7-8 miles. All of the restaurants are good! Look at the top of this page for "Dining" guide.

Seagrove, Seaside, Water Color, and Grayton are close and considered to be Santa Rosa Beach.

Last edited:

beasmiester

Beach Lover
Sep 1, 2009
It kinda depends on where in Seagrove Beach you're staying. On the west end, you are close to the Publix in Watercolor and Modica Market in Seaside. There is a booze outlet next to the Publix and some real neat wine shops in the Seaside area.
To the East end of Seagrove, there's a Tom Thumb convienience store and Seacrest Sundries near Rosemary Beach on 30A. Three miles further east, there is a Publix and a Winn-Dixie with booze availibility. I like Seacrest Sundries for picking up necessities, beer/wine and ice and they have great breakfast sandwiches/ lunch sandwiches/ burgers and dogs at reasonable prices.
Of course, I'm a bit predgitious, I own the place!

Here's a map of the Watercolor (Seagrove) Publix to save you time shopping. I created it because I got tired of wasting time hunting for items. I put the items for my shopping list in the cells corresponding to each aisle. :wave:

Can you say OCD?:lol:

Attachments

• PublixSeagrove.pdf
    9 KB · Views: 178

CastlesOfSand

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Here's a map of the Watercolor (Seagrove) Publix to save you time shopping. I created it because I got tired of wasting time hunting for items. I put the items for my shopping list in the cells corresponding to each aisle. :wave:

I love you!!!!! :D

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal

BR, this is one of the many reasons I love YOU!!!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Hello everyone!

My family and I are going to be visiting Seagrove Beach next month - we're renting a house with 2 other families and can't wait - none of us have ever been down there! We're driving down from Chicago and stopping in New Orleans for a few days too - we're soooo excited!

Anyway, I was wondering about the grocery stores down there. How far away are they? Is there a big one where we can find everything? What about booze? ;-) Any restaurants you'd recommend?

Thanks so much for your help - I really appreciate it!

Kelly

Emerald Coast Wine and Spirits is right next to Publix in WaterColor. Take a trip down to Blue Mountain Beach and shop at a real, healthy, local market - For The Health Of It.

kasjo78

Beach Crab
Jul 27, 2011
Thank you sooooo much for all of your replies!! Like I said, none of us are familiar with the area at all, so you've just saved us lots of time! We can't wait!!

pizzabythesea2

Beach Lover
Apr 7, 2011
Restaurants near Seagrove

Hello there! We would love for you to visit our little pizza place next to the Publix on 395. It is very family-friendly and close to Seagrove Beach.

Check out our website for our many choices of pizzas, salads and sandwiches, and a great selection of beer and wine too!

www.pizzabythesea.com

Have a great vacation in Sowal!

Kristi
www.pizzabythesea.com