• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Groovegirls

Beach Fanatic
Oct 13, 2008
Yes it will! Right now we are confirmed through mid August but we have tentative plans to keep going through the off season. I will keep you posted.

Groovegirls

Beach Fanatic
Oct 13, 2008
We have some new faces playing with us this week. Eileen Crawford has progressed into playing solo and she will open the show. Colby is returning with a new musicain named Joe. Both are quite talented and I can't wait to see how they sound together. Matt Hall, a young upstart, will be joining us for the first time this evening. Christain Mayes wil also be peforming his original songs tonight and Casey Kearney will be closing out the show. I expect a few of our other musician friends (a.k.a. "the usual suspects") will show up to play along.
Amore' offers delicious pizza, wings, sandwiches and salads. Don't forget to try the homemade cheesecake and key lime pie! The show starts around 6 pm. See you there!

Groovegirls

Beach Fanatic
Oct 13, 2008
It's live music night! We have a great lineup of local talent tonight... Matt Hall, Eileen Crawford, Dustin Brown, Christian Mayes and Derek Givans. I hope to see you there!

Groovegirls

Beach Fanatic
Oct 13, 2008
Wednesday at Amore' means live local original music! We only have 2 weeks left so come out to Amore' tonight and help us convince them to keep this going! We have had an amazing summer watching new musicians, like Eileen Crawford, grow, as well as enjoying the seasoned talent of others like Christian Mayes, Cal Benton and Derek Givans. A couple of weeks ago we rolled out a talented young lady named Casey Kearney. She has little experience playing for a crowd and she brought a brand new band. It was such a wonderful show that Casey and the boys will be back tonight! Last week, a good friend of mine, Dustin Brown, made his debut. Dustin is an actor but performing original music is a whole different animal. He had a great time and so did the crowd so we are bringing him back this week. His style is a bit edgy with a hint of comedy and I can't wait to see what he brings to the show tonight. Also, we have been courting Dan McNeil a.k.a. "Coach" for weeks and tonight he will finally take our stage.

Of course Amore' offers pizza as well as wings, salads, sandwiches and home made dessert. Wine and Ice cold beer are always availabe and happy hour is from 4 til 7. Check out their menu at amore-pizzeria.com

Southern Groove, the musicians and Andy and Patricia of Amore' would like to thank you all for your support. Local music and local business need all the support they can get these days and we want you to know that we appreciate you!

Tonights lineup:

Eileen Crawford with Pete Wilson on harmonica

Dustin Brown the "Arkie"

"Coach" Dan McNeil

Christian Mayes of the Trees

Casey Kearney & Co.

The show starts at 6!

For info and directions: 850-267-2202
For Booking: 850-259-3035

Last edited:

Groovegirls

Beach Fanatic
Oct 13, 2008
Tonight we have Eileen Crawford, Dustin "the Arkie" Brown, Pete Wilson of the Porch Divers and Christian Mayes of the Trees. The show starts around 6 and Happy Hour is from 4 til 7!

For info and directions: 850-267-2202
For Booking: 850-259-3035

ALSO...We will be hosting another singer/songwriter show at the Love Shack on Thursday nights. Stay tuned for the details!

Groovegirls

Beach Fanatic
Oct 13, 2008
Last night it poured blowing rain on us, twice. We did, however, manage to pull off an accoustic jam later in the evening. Big thanks to all who braved the weather to support us!

Tonight we will be at the Love Shack on East Hewitt Road starting at 6. Here is the lineup:

"Smokin'" Eileen Crawford
Pete Wilson, of the Porch Divers
Dustin, "the Arkie" Brown
Christian Mayes of the Trees
Scott Wetter of the Better Band

Meet us tonight by the pool!