• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

agrier57205

Beach Comber
Jul 29, 2011
We took our dogs there the other day and it was great! Thanks so much for alaqua animal refuge!

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
This is great news! :clap:
Boudreaux will be very happy!:D

UofL

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2005
Louisville KY
where? co-worker heading down there next month. staying in Dune Allen and planning to drive to PCB or Destin just to let their dogs run lose.
thanks, Ellen

9t

Beach Lover
Dec 7, 2009
where? co-worker heading down there next month. staying in Dune Allen and planning to drive to PCB or Destin just to let their dogs run lose.
thanks, Ellen

It is located about 1/8 of a mile on JD Miller Rd. JD Miller is the 1st right past the Tom Thumb on 331. Conversely, it is the Left after Blue Mountain Rd (83). There is a green sign on 98E pointing out the park.

My dogs (all 5 of them) love the Bark Park, they can run wild and free! I sure wish some people would pick up after their dogs...it's so NOT FAIR that others have to do it. This morning was especially bad. big ol' piles right next to the FREE DOO BAG and WASTE container! and right by the gate....come on, no excuses you didnt see where your dog did his doody.

g8r b8

Beach Comber
Aug 1, 2011
SRB
The bark park is cool and all, but there needs to be somewhere public dogs can run free, unleashed, AND be able to swim.

It doesn't matter to me, I just take mine to the beach and let him roam freely out there. I never go before 7PM and as most of you have probably noticed, at least down near the west end of 30A, almost everybody on the beach after 7 has their pup with them so it works out fine.