• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

g8r b8

Beach Comber
Aug 1, 2011
SRB
Are you kidding? You're not aware that this country is divided into three social classes (upper, middle and lower)? That's actually a very basic description as there are a few extensions of the middle class (working class, upper middle, lower middle).

Last edited:

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
so this would be a problem, how? Let's not forget north of 98 between 331 and 393 isn't the classiest of areas. This isn't beverly hills folks. There are plenty of lower class people living south of the bay and they need an affordable place to shop.

They??? Like if someone living here in SW has less money than you then they are "THEY"?? I am assuming by the classlessness of your post that you are one of "Them".

g8r b8

Beach Comber
Aug 1, 2011
SRB
you two have got to be kidding me. Nothing I said in ANY of my posts has been a knock on anyone. Like it not, if you make below a certain income in this country you are considered to be in the lower class. That has absolutely NOTHING to do with that persons character, morals, etc. You are both confusing the context of the word class.

I don't NEED to shop at dollar general, but i'm smart enough to know there is a good number of people in south walton that could really benefit from it. I have no problem with it whatsoever, even if I have zero intention of ever shopping there.

Last edited:

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
I call troll. I really think this poster is just here to pull our chains, sts.
thDancingTroll.gif

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
How is that politically incorrect? Wasn't that the same justification used as to why we (supposedly) needed a Wal-mart?

I have shopped a bit at the Dollar General in Pier Park and all I have to say is you get what you pay for. I am sure there are some exeptions, but just about everything I have every bought from them has been subpar in some manner. I think tin foil is about the only product that I havent had any issues with. I don't take short cuts anymore and buy the real deal from Publix now.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Are you referring to me? Mind if I ask how you came to that conclusion?

I sorta assumed this was someone trolling as a joke to get people riled up. It was just hard for me to believe someone would phrase things the way you did if it was for real.
:dunno:

My mistake.

Last edited: