• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

abadgley33

Beach Comber
Jun 24, 2010
227670_1115027114941_1204847967_338130_2020072_n.jpg

Ballroom Dance Classes will be starting in August every Tuesday and Thursday night at 7pm. Come to "The Studio" in Seaside, FL and enjoy Tango group lessons on Tuesdays and Salsa Lessons on Thursdays for just $15 per person. No experience or partner necessary. More dances and classes will be added each month!

New to the area, instructors Nick and Angie have over 20 years combined experience in Professional Ballroom Dance training, teaching, and competition.

Private lessons are also available by request.
Email angieraydance@gmail.com for more info

See You on the Dance Floor!!! :wave:

agrier57205

Beach Comber
Jul 29, 2011
I would love this!!! Will you have any swing or other ballroom classes soon? My boyfriend won't do salsa :sosad:

jazzpno

Beach Crab
Jun 21, 2011
The Studio is located directly behind Crush and the main loop, and its address is 27 Quincy Circle, Seaside, FL 32459. You can see the sign from 30a. Angie and Nick are true professionals, and you'll have a blast with their classes!

jazzpno

Beach Crab
Jun 21, 2011
They will definitely be adding swing/waltz/etc to the lineup. The tango/salsa is to get things started, and knowing Angie and Nick, they make their classes very organic in that they will move in the direction of group. You're guaranteed to have a great time, and I would encourage you guys to try the tango/salsa as well...you won't be sorry! :)