• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
It is not exactly like one of the brick yard rentals. It is designed totally different and of a different color. It is on 30A close to the brickyard. It is a beige color brick.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
STILL LOOKING......thank you to all the responses. Have checked on may and have not found a fit yet. Looking at one on Wednesday.....maybe this could be it. Hopefully I find my place. It was so much easier 21 years ago when I wandered into Grayton and Revard found me a perfect little cottage on the corner of Defuniak and Hotz. Those were the days!!!!!

BUT, Theze are the dayz NOW. :spin:

LindsSRB

Beach Comber
Jun 9, 2011
heartbren, I drove by several times and could not locate the sign. If you happen to pass it and it's still available, would you please send me the #? Thank you very much!

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
I have not seen the sign lately. I'll check tomorrow, but I think it may have gotten rented already. I'll still be on the lookout for it and let you know for sure. Have a good one.

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Rental

heartbren, I drove by several times and could not locate the sign. If you happen to pass it and it's still available, would you please send me the #? Thank you very much!

I went by the house and the rent sign is gone. There were also 2 houses in the same block for sale and those signs are also gone. They have been for sale for a long time and now all three dissapeared. If they go back up or I see anything else I'll be sure to post it. I wish you the best. :wave:

LindsSRB

Beach Comber
Jun 9, 2011
Thank you so very much for your help! We will be looking for anything on that side of 30A now until the winter. Really appreciate your thoughtfulness!

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Thank you so very much for your help! We will be looking for anything on that side of 30A now until the winter. Really appreciate your thoughtfulness!

I walked by there with my dog tonight to see if I missed the signs. There is one sign left, but it is for sale. It has been renovated very nicely, but is for sale and not for rent. If you want the phone number, I'll be happy to send it to you and I will keep my eyes open for a rental.