• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Treadmill is $100.00

Total Gym was just taken out of the box 6 months ago. Tried it once but because of busted knees and back can't use it. The kids got on it and had a blast!
Bought for $1400.00 (paid on it for 12 months) will sale for $300.00

Must pickup......email me at katatthebeach@aol.com if interested

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Just come get them $100.00 for the both!!!!!

OMGosh I just pulled them out into my hallway and now I just want to get rid of them. $100.00 for BOTH together....just come get them.

katatthebeach@aol.com:bow:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Is the treadmill electric or manual? I am definitely interested. Do you live in Grayton?

I live in Dune Allen. It's electric....a Weslo Cadence with new belt. You can walk or run as fast as you want on it. Haven't used the incline in a while...will check that out. The digital mileage and timer is not working, but I think that is just an electrical thing that can be fixed .

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
I live in Dune Allen. It's electric....a Weslo Cadence with new belt. You can walk or run as fast as you want on it. Haven't used the incline in a while...will check that out. The digital mileage and timer is not working, but I think that is just an electrical thing that can be fixed .

Ok, I tried to send you a pm but you need to clear some of your messages first.