• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beasmiester

Beach Lover
Sep 1, 2009
SoWall'ers
We're happy to announce that Monday morning, August 8th. at 7:00am, we'll begin to offer "FRESH BAKED"; breakfast muffins, crossiants, filled crossaints, pastries and cinnamon buns, to complement our breasfast sandwich offerings. As always, we'll have fresh COFFEE, milk and juice for you pleasure.
All affordably priced.

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
That sounds great! Where is Seacrest Sundries located? Hopefully en route somewhere along my morning commute!

Jim Tucker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
It's in Seacrest . . . .
:funn:

Seriously though I would like to know what days of the week they are open for breakfast.

beasmiester

Beach Lover
Sep 1, 2009
Seacrest Sundries is open 7 days a week with breakfast starting at 7:00AM. We're located on the north side of 30A in "The Villages of South Walton", just west of Rosemary Beach. Please...don't forget, along with the delicious pastries, croissants and muffins, we continue to offer breakfast sandwiches at reasonable prices!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Seacrest Sundries is open 7 days a week with breakfast starting at 7:00AM. We're located on the north side of 30A in "The Villages of South Walton", just west of Rosemary Beach. Please...don't forget, along with the delicious pastries, croissants and muffins, we continue to offer breakfast sandwiches at reasonable prices!

I plan to visit asap - its been a while! Hearing good things about Seacrest Sundries from friends around town. Who doesn't love a good breakfast sandwich!

Last edited: