• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
August 18, 19 & 20, 2011
7-11pm

First Note Music Hall announces a great line up this week in addition to the core group of artists: Kaci Bolls, Sharif Iman, Geoff McBride and Brian James.

Dean Alexander will perform, who just signed a major deal with Universal, is coming in just before he hits the road.

Tosha Hill is also performing... Tommy calls her a modern day cross between Loretta Lynn and Emmy Lou Harris...she's opened for Randy Owens and Alabama, and First Note is currently working on a project to showcase her to the major labels in Nashville....just wait til you hear her sing!!

Call (850) 622-0221 to make reservations for Thursday, Friday or Saturday nights!

Last edited:

CandyM

Beach Comber
Jun 13, 2010
This is another weekend to be sure to see the artists at First Note. The core group (Kaci, Brian, Geoff, and Sharif) changed things up a lot this weekend and they are as great as ever. The guest artists are AMAZING! Tosha Hill blew my mind with her powerful and soulful voice in such a sweet, unassuming young girl. Dean Alexander is such a great performer. People were dancing in the aisles to his music.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
It is a really neat place. I can't wait to see what develops there. It's nice that Redfish Village is doing well since most of the condos sold and I look forward to seeing more businesses move in. I hear there will be a restaurant above First Note soon. Also there is some affordable office spaces for sale on second floor above the retail.

Abby Prentiss

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
I heard the owner refunded ticket money during a show to SoWal fans.