• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Seagrove/Cincinnati
we anticipate a need for a vet for our cats, especially our 17 year old. although they are cared for by our vet in ohio, they may need care when we are at home in seagrove. we would like to stay close to 30A if possible. does anyone have recommendations? thanks!

Here4Good

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2006
Point Washington
Freeport Vet Clinic has taken care of my cats for years. Not exactly 30A, but closer than Destin and very, very good.

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
Freeport Pet Clinic, all the way! Drs. Barr and Baxter and their staff take phenomenal care of my whole family's (huge) brood... 7 dogs, 2 cats, assorted ferrets... they've cared for them all, and you can tell they really care about the animals, they're not just another account... Great team, and can't recommend them enough!

850-835-1500. On Highway 20, just off of 331 in Freeport.

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Seagrove/Cincinnati
thanks much to all! we just arrived home after a LONG drive, with all 3 cats in tow. i appreciate the suggestions, and agree that freeport is plenty close for our needs. wonderful!!

seagrover

Beach Fanatic
Nov 16, 2004
Seagrove Beach, FL
I used to use the Cat Clinic with my 20 and 19 year cats - would NOT use Cat clinic. I have transferred all my records to Freeport and have talked to Dr Barr but have not had to take my babies but will take them there when we have to go.