• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jerry Lewis

Beach Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
Carmike Cinemas, Inc. a DIGITAL cinema and 3D motion picture exhibitor announced the summer 2012 opening of a new Carmike Cinema entertainment complex in Grand Boulevard at Sandestin.

The new Carmike theatre, named the Montecito 10, will feature ten screens with total seating for 1,800 and will be highlighted by a state-of-the-art “BIGD” auditorium, and Ovation Club, Carmike’s premium theatre environments.

The Ovation Club is a showcase within the theatre, offering a more intimate movie-going experience with lush leather seating, swing around tables, a wall-to-wall screen and premium food and beverages. The menu features delectable appetizers and entrees like crab cakes with lemon-dill sauce, Caribbean jerky shrimp and hand-prepared tasty sandwiches like sliced Black Forest ham and swiss with honey dijon mayo and the signature dessert, the Ovation Brownie Bottom Pie. Beer and wine will be served in the Ovation Club pending the approval of local authorities.

http://www.waltonsun.com/news/sandestin-7394-grand-boulevard.html

Abby Prentiss

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
Awesome! I wonder what the first movie will be.

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
:clap:I am so excited!

Em

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2005
Walton Co.
It's about time! Driving to Destin or Pier Park isn't that fun.

If the price of a popcorn and coke is $13 at the theatre, I cannot imagine what a glass of wine and the crabcake will cost.