• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
I am in need of a deep clean and then a regular cleaning every two weeks. It has been hard to find someone dependable and honest. You do not have to be a professional house cleaner, just someone who takes pride in what they do and want to work. If this sounds like you please call me at 850-622-3352. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you. My house is approx. 850 sq. ft.

SanDesinVol

Beach Comber
Aug 14, 2011
I will pass your number along. In the meantime if you would like you can call 850-259-8652 which is the number for Acme Cleaning. She might be able to give you a quote over the phone. Thanks

cbaby

Beach Comber
Aug 28, 2011
I am in need of a deep clean and then a regular cleaning every two weeks. It has been hard to find someone dependable and honest. You do not have to be a professional house cleaner, just someone who takes pride in what they do and want to work. If this sounds like you please call me at 850-622-3352. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you. My house is approx. 850 sq. ft.

I am available to meet with you and give you a quote. I have assisted a company with some cleaning and am starting my own company. I am 51, dependable and reliable. I will be bonded and insured soon. Please give me a call at 585-1098.
Thank you,
Lynn