• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
We are enjoying a lovely vacation, but daughter has an odd itchy rash on the top of her feet at her toes. Think she may need a doctor's visit. Recommendations?

Thanks!

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
Mar 31, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
There's a walk in on 98 across from Louie Louie. office visit is $50.00. they don't take insurance. 4821 Hwy 98 suite 104 850-622-2055

some gold bond might help. good luck! :wave:

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
Thanks! Time in paradise will continue. We have sat, read, ate and been very lazy. Love it!

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
There's a walk in on 98 across from Louie Louie. office visit is $50.00. they don't take insurance. 4821 Hwy 98 suite 104 850-622-2055

some gold bond might help. good luck! :wave:

The doctors office is in a complex (south side hwy 98) across from Bayou Bills Restaurant. Look for the medical cross above the door. Dr Marsh and his PA daughter are the best. I highly recommend them. Hope all ends well.

sisters4

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2005
Here is a tip for future reference: Don't use the Seawind Medical Clinic drop in on 98 east from RB. I ended up there a few years ago with my daughter who was burning up with a fever. They told me they could not file with our insurance because I didn't have my card with me even though I had the policy #, group # and 800 number for them to call. I had left it at the house and called back to my husband for the info. I did not want to have to drag it out so I paid them in cash and filed it with my insurance company. I got an EOB and they had filed it as well and were paid by them and by me in cash. On top of that I had to make a few phone calls to get a refund. I will remember Dr. Marsh for the future. I hope your daughter's rash has resolved!

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
Thanks for the help. It seems she contracted a nasty case of poision ivy! A shot, pred pac, and zyrtec twice a day. It is finally settling down. I personally believe it is the guolf waters that help cure it. They cure everything for me..LOL!