• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

VannFamily

Beach Crab
Aug 26, 2011
My wife, new baby (3 mos.), and 9 year old very well trained pup are looking for a long term rental. We would be willing to sign a 2 year contract on the right place. I am relocating for business, and my wife will be staying at home with our son, and taking care of the house. Furnished/Unfurnished (we could work with both) but would have to be negotiable considering the "Nursery" that we will be re-locating. We are set to relocate from Birmingham, AL by January 1 2011; So it would need to be available no later than December 2011, and as soon as October.

I would greatly appreciate anybody that may be able to help us out.

Amber15lyn

Beach Lover
Jun 15, 2009
What area are you looking to be in?
We are going to be renting out our current home beginning Oct. 15th. It is just north of the bay, about 15 minutes to 30A.
It is 4br, 2ba. One story, Hardwood floors, travertine, granite counters, open floor plan, Wrap around front porch. Large wooded lot with small front and side yard.
$1,300 mo. plus utilities.
I can send you pics if you're interested. Just email me. Amber15lynn@cox.net

aas03h

Beach Comber
Aug 16, 2009
Hello,
My name is Marissa with 98 Realty & Property Management and I saw your post about needing a home to rent long term. Please check out our website at www.98rentals.com. You will find several furnished and unfurnished 2 & 3 bedroom condos & apartments available, some luxury, all under $1400/month. Our inventory changes frequently, so please check back. Please feel free to call us with any questions at (850) 622-1122-we look forward to hearing from you!