• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

UofL

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2005
Louisville KY
Wish I could see the webcams. I rely on the Bud and Alley one. I had downloaded Firefox and reloaded Java and could actually see them one time but that didn't last. I have a permanent red X in the upper left corner where the live shots should be:-(

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Wish I could see the webcams. I rely on the Bud and Alley one. I had downloaded Firefox and reloaded Java and could actually see them one time but that didn't last. I have a permanent red X in the upper left corner where the live shots should be:-(

You should be able to see our cams on a pc or mac using safari, firefox, IE, Opera, Chrome. Make sure you do a hard refresh of the page so you aren't loading the page from cache. Hold down shift and click refresh to do a fresh load. If you still can't see images and javascript is enabled, make sure security levels are at default. If you still can't see then you might check with another browser just in case something is wonky with your browser. If you still can't see then it is likely a firewall on your computer or network that is blocking you.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
we haven't seen any torrential rain yet. but we have had rain on and off.

the Gulf is BIG and beautiful.

the weather feels just about perfect out there.

298849_2295716163234_1558990929_32464905_8372947_n.jpg

Last edited:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
South Walton Fire District:
The beaches of South Walton will be under double red flag conditions until further notice. The water is closed to the public.

by South Walton Fire District on Sunday, September 4, 2011 at 7:00am

THE GULF WATERS ARE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.......

SURF ZONE FORECAST:
WAVE HEIGHTS: 6-8 feet.
RIP CURRENT DEVELOPMENT PROBABILITY AND RIP CURRENT STRENGTH: Extreme: there is an extreme risk of life threatening rip currents means that wind, wave and tidal conditions all support the development of extremely strong and dangerous rip currents. Water is closed to the public.
For current Santa Rosa Beach weather conditions and our live beach cam please visit http://www.swfd.org/weather.php
Daily surf conditions and up to date beach safety flags can be seen at http://www.swfd.org/beach.php . For current Santa Rosa Beach weather conditions as well as our live Ed Walline and Rosemary Beach cam please visit http://www.swfd.org/weather.php.

If any suspected oil substance is found on the coastline do not touch or remove it but make contact with a beach patrol officer. Or, call (866)448-5816 and report the findings for them to be properly disposed of.
315568_10150356886292518_128568732517_9816404_6511722_n.jpg

take a look at the beaches..
Seagrove Beach SkyCam

Last edited:

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
Power is out in Dune Allen.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Sea turtle stranded In Western Lake. He's taking it easy after a rough ride. Turtle rescue on the way.

Oh no! Sharon Maxwell broke her hip yesterday rescuing eggs from washed out nests.