• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

oberger

Beach Comber
Mar 18, 2008
Long term rental in Inlet Beach. Cottage available in August. 1 year lease preferable, unfurnished. $1400 per month. Water, security, basic cable, internet and local telephone are included in the monthly rent. Electricity to be put in the renters name. Or we can do, $1100 per month, you pay all utilities except phone & security (we have a contract so must have a landline).

We're located in Inlet Beach (Walton County) next door to Rosemary Beach and are south of 30A/Hwy 98, approximately 1 block from the beach. Pet friendly with fenced back yard.

For photos, click on. However, we are renting unfurnished.
www.shamrockcilla.com

xtrooper976

Beach Comber
Feb 26, 2010
I would love to take a look at your property. I can't get the pics to pull up.

Thank you!
Tina
850 420 4566

Jychf

Beach Lover
Jan 10, 2008
SRB
Photos of cottage

I am interested in seeing the cottage. My husband is a chef at sandestin and we have a senior at south walton and a 6th grader.
Thank you
Linda

Long term rental in Inlet Beach. Cottage available in August. 1 year lease preferable, unfurnished. $1400 per month. Water, security, basic cable, internet and local telephone are included in the monthly rent. Electricity to be put in the renters name. Or we can do, $1100 per month, you pay all utilities except phone & security (we have a contract so must have a landline).

We're located in Inlet Beach (Walton County) next door to Rosemary Beach and are south of 30A/Hwy 98, approximately 1 block from the beach. Pet friendly with fenced back yard.

For photos, click on. However, we are renting unfurnished.
www.shamrockcilla.com

starsmom

Beach Comber
Jul 13, 2010
Would like to see it if it is still available. I work in Seacrest and am looking for something nearby. Thank you!