• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mattonosurf

Beach Comber
Sep 2, 2011
my name is Matt. !m looking for a place 5 to 10 min from seaside. a small place with a kitchen .. Im a responsible younger man no pets, none smoker. been the manager of a surf shop for over three years! just trying to find a place closer to work. i am willing to do work or help out if needed to lower cost..

Summer10

Beach Lover
Jan 29, 2010
Furnished 2 BR 2.5 BA Home for rent Oct. 1

Hi Matt - I have a non smoking/no pet furnished 2 BR 2.5 Bath home available for rent Oct. 1. The rent is $1200 plus utilities. Located on a lake at the Bungalows of Seagrove - house is completely furnished with washer, dryer, gas grill, all linens, towels, beach chairs, umbrella - just bring your clothes and you are ready to go! If you prove to be handy, we may be able to work out an arrangement to lower the rent by doing some work. If interested, please email me at warburton48@msn.com or call me at 856 278-5670.

Thanks,
Terry

mattonosurf

Beach Comber
Sep 2, 2011
thank you but im not looking for a two bedroom house im looking for a one bedroom small studio i dont need the extra room its going to be only me in the house.
but thank you vary much!
:)

mattonosurf

Beach Comber
Sep 2, 2011
i would definitely be interested except i could not afford a one bedroom studio for $900.
its just way to high for me.
thank you vary much though.

mattonosurf

Beach Comber
Sep 2, 2011
just looking for something i could afford around 400 450
small.. will help with anything around the house keep an eye on stuff if wanted..
im vary responsible!

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Hey Gang. I know Matt really well and would surely vouch for him. There seems to be a lot of empty carriage homes in the area and I feel confident Matt would be the perfect fit. So please spread the word and help him out. I think you will be glad you did.

mattonosurf

Beach Comber
Sep 2, 2011
well i'm not really looking for a roommate..
but might consider it.
could you tell me more about yourself?