• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
SoWal.com and South Walton TDC Join Forces

vsw-sowal-joint.gif

SoWal.com has partnered with The South Walton Tourism Development Council (TDC) to bring visitors the inside scoop about South Walton, Florida. The partnership encompasses sharing of original content, co-marketing and display advertising with the intent of bringing more visitors to South Walton.

"We're happy to find new and exciting ways to spread the word about our beautiful beaches and have always enjoyed working with the folks at the TDC," said Kurt Lischka, publisher of SoWal.com. "Most of the visitors to our site are from outside the area and we love showing off our beaches. Our mission includes helping local businesses improve their bottom line and this partnership will surely help us do that." Read more »

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Hey everyone. :wave:

We're excited about this and want to thank every single person who's ever posted on our forum or visited our site for helping make it possible for us to spread the word about the world's most beautiful beaches!

And you're welcome to keep voicing your opinion whether it's positive or negative because we all need honest feedback. As always, keep it real and respectful please.

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Congratulations, Kurt, and well deserved. SoWal.com has always been a source of information and inspiration for those of us who love South Walton - from hurricane Ivan (when I first joined) to the latest in restaurants and other businesses coming and going (such as where the newest happy hours are, as well as other events). I was very happy to read about this partnership when I read my SoWal email this morning.

Now, when will SoWal.com, TDC, and you be publishing a beautiful book about the area. I just bought one at George's called "30A style" and kept thinking, "Kurt should be doing something beautiful like this..."

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Got the email today, congrats also. A good team. Have heard lots of radio commericials recently in Memphis for SoWal, can't wait to get the new bumper sticker.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Thanks Minnie -

The new stickers are in and they're gorgeous! If you'd like a pile for your biz drop us a line at info@SoWal.com. If you want a few to stick and you’re not lucky enough to be at the beach to pick 'em up, send us a self-addressed stamped envelope to SoWal.com, 174 WaterColor Way #114, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459.

sowal-oval-300.gif

Last edited:

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
I will definitely get one in October. What's the local places to get them?

Lisa C

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Apr 16, 2011
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi SoWal!

Currently there are stickers at the TDC building on the corner of 331 & 98, Grayton Market, Duckie's and Sundog Books in Seaside, Seagrove Village Market, Pizza by the Sea and Emerald Coast Wine & Spirits at WaterColor Crossing. More locations to come over the next few days!