• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
Prints and Greeting Cards Are Now Available Online

I'm pleased to announce that my artwork is now available in fine art prints and greeting cards that you can order online!

For all of you Interior Designers out there, check out the Dominant Color Feature. Just click on an image, scroll down and look to the right under the description. It is there you will discover the Dominant Colors that are contained within the painting or image. We think this is a wonderful resource when trying to match colors in art to the actual overall interior design concept.

Prints start at just $23.50 and can be ordered on paper or canvas. Professionally assembled and delivered to your door either framed, stretched or rolled in a tube.

Greeting Cards can be ordered individually or in boxed sets. Pick your size & customize your own personal greeting inside. Quantity discounts are available.

Shipping within 2-3 business days with a 30 day money back guarantee

Click the link below to see what's available. Check back on a regular basis as new prints are added often.

Purchase Cards & Prints Online

Thanks for looking : )

geelongSunrise.jpg
We just got back from two weeks in Australia. Here are a few of our daughter's photos at http://likeyoubetter.tumblr.com/ .She shoots in raw format, so it takes her a while to edit. Due to a 14-hour jet lag, it'll take her a while to edit and post more photos. She shot about 10G of photos on the trip.

Australia is amazing. The photo is one I took on my Blackberry of the sunrise from our apartment in Geelong.

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
Murray ... you are so sweet .... thank you .....
Did you have a chance to see the festival banner ?
It's probably my favorite painting that I have done of that view so far.

And why haven't you been showing more of your lovely work ???
We want to see more !!!!

Last edited:

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
Recycled Art Series. All pieces are made with recycled items. These hearts are made with tin from a 100+ year old smokehouse roof. Originals are available for purchase and both prints & greeting cards are available through this LINK

All We Need with Wood Background - Small.jpgSometimes with Wood Background - Small.jpgFollow with Wood Background - Small.jpgLove is Answer with Wood Background - Small.jpg LOVE with Wood Background - Small.jpgNever Understimate with Wood Background - Small.jpg
pencil.png
pencil.png
pencil.png

Attachments

• Love Reigns with Wood Background - small.jpg
    Love Reigns with Wood Background - small.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
Roll Tide

And for you Roll Tide Fans out there :wave:
Originals are available for purchase and both prints & greeting cards are available through this LINK

Roll Tide with Wood Background - small.jpgCrimson Tide with Wood Background - Small.jpg

Last edited: