• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Do you have a good dog? Let's see some pics.

best-dog-ever.gif

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
They don't bring me beer, but they sure give me a lot of love. :love:

Buddy.jpgAngel.jpg

pepperBackDoor.jpg
Pepper is the best. Not only is she absolutely beautiful and show-quality, she is the most loving and smart dog we've ever had. Every time hubby and I hug, she jumps up in the middle so we always have a three-way hug. She is crate trained. So whenever we say, "Load up!", she quickly gets into her crate. Now all we have to say is LU, and she loads up. When I put on shoes, she loads up because she knows that I never wear shoes in the house, even in the coldest months. She has learned our abbreviations for everything. For example, she loves cheese, as I do. She quickly learned that. Now when we say CH, she knows we mean cheese.

She doesn't have the greatest social skills, but the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

She adores the beach. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

Last night when it was within thirty minutes of when Big D would arrive home from Barcelona, I said, "Pepper, Daddy will be home soon." She immediately went to the back hallway by the garage and lay there until he arrived. Then a three-way hug. :love:

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
This is a tangent, but dang BR- that is a gigantic Gator rug. I was in the UF bookstore last weekend and that was nowhere in sight!

lockerRoom2.jpg
This is a tangent, but dang BR- that is a gigantic Gator rug. I was in the UF bookstore last weekend and that was nowhere in sight!

Hubby is a carpet industry guru. His company did the carpet for the UF locker room. So the rug was one of the perks.

He produced a Gator carpet tile. I replaced one of the carpet tiles in my office with the Gator one. Looks awesome.

Last edited:

artishope

Beach Comber
Sep 17, 2009
Sir Ernest Herringway "Ernie"

Of srb.....loves life here

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 87