• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
For you Roll Tide fans out there, check out part of my new Recycled Art series.

Made with mixed media including tin from a 100 year old barn roof, these original pieces make great gifts at an affordable price.

Either of these 2 are available for $20.00 plus shipping.

Please click on the images to visit my website.

eyecandiphotography

Beach Comber
Feb 1, 2011
Are these made of wood, etc? I checked out your site, but it looks like those are cards! I am interested in 2 of them! I am local too! Thanks so much.

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
Thanks for having a peek at my website. The originals are available from me directly. However, cards & prints of my artwork can be purchased through my website.

Yes the art is on wood with hangers on the back. Additionally, the Roll Tide one will actually stand on a shelf or hang on the wall as the wood is thick enough to support it.

Unfortunately I am not local anymore so I would have to ship the pieces to you.

Are you interested in one of each or two of the same design?

Thanks again.

Are these made of wood, etc? I checked out your site, but it looks like those are cards! I am interested in 2 of them! I am local too! Thanks so much.

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
Depends on how many you order as it goes by weight.
But generally speaking somewhere around the $5.25 (Priority Mail) and up depending on the amount you order. Or if you wanted to go regular mail it might be slightly cheaper but probably not.

Thank you very much for clarifying! How much is shipping?! Thanks so much.