• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30aluxuryrentals

Beach Comber
Aug 29, 2011
Luxury vacation rental company is looking for a Director of Operations for their 30a location. This person must be already connected into the 30a community and have great sales experience, networking skills and customer relation skills. Must be self motivating, outgoing and able to work under pressure. Must have great phone skills and efficient email / computer skills.

Roles include:
-New homeowner lead generation / acquisition
-Guest relations / check-in
-Overseeing of property maintenance, inspections & housekeeping

Pay will be a competitive salary + performance based commission. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a great company. Working on Saturday is a requirement. Only qualified applicants need apply.

esinnott

Beach Crab
Jul 8, 2011
Re: Dir of Operations

Good afternoon,
I would be interested in learning more about this position. Can you please email me at esinnott@comcast.net with more information?
Best regards,
E Sinnott

martino850

Beach Crab
May 28, 2008
Director of Operations Position

I also would be interested in learning more about this position. Please email me at mclifton@alaweb.com with any additional information you can provide.

Thanks!
Martin

reggieleggie

Beach Comber
Jul 5, 2007
In response to your post for Director of Operations -

I am a consummate business professional with over 8 years of management experience on 30A in the resort rental management industry. I have a very clear understanding of how critical it is to present a professional and accomplished deameanor to your client base. Additionally, I understand the competition between the companies, and the the importance of somehow differentiating your company from the others. I would really appreciate an opportunity to discuss my qualifications.

Please contact me at 30Aprofessional@gmail.com

Respectfully Submitted

Respectfully,

30aluxuryrentals

Beach Comber
Aug 29, 2011
It is, but we are in the finally week of interviews and will be making a decision shortly. Legreg - I sent you an email but have not seen your resume come through. If any qualified person is interested in applying, please submit your resume in the next day or two.

Thank you,