• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

hippiechick

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
I have some family coming to visit and we want to watch the New Orleans VS Green Bay Packers game on September 8, 2011 in a local Bar. Does any of the local bars have NFL games playing on their TV's?? Thanks.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Bump.

I've got guests in town looking for the place with the most NFL action. They're staying in Blue Mountain. Is Shades the best place? What about Shoo Mama's? Any other places with lots of NFL coverage?

UofL

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2005
Louisville KY
TVs are back on at Bud & Alley's according to Facebook announcements by one of their bartendars:) Ellen

dcgoz

Beach Lover
May 12, 2008
Bump.

I've got guests in town looking for the place with the most NFL action. They're staying in Blue Mountain. Is Shades the best place? What about Shoo Mama's? Any other places with lots of NFL coverage?

+1. both those places are great for games. Shoo Mamas is closer to BMB.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Here are the establishments that have the NFL Sunday Ticket on 30-A:

East end-Shades at the Loop (Varies as to which game enjoys sound volume)

Grayton-Hurricanes (Saints always get volume)

Blue Mountain (Steelers always get volume)

Warning regarding football in Seaside, if they are actually showing the games...volume can be an issue. In the Pizza Bar area NO game volume was allowed, instead, you got to enjoy NFL football while listening to "the Coffeehouse" Sirius channel. Maddening!