• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

katie shamel

Beach Comber
Oct 11, 2011
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
P7221139.jpgP7201046.jpgP7201065.jpgNeutered Male Choc. Lab, Free to good loving home.
Hoping to find a loving/good home with children and lots of room to run for our 8 year old Chocolate Lab Gunner. He may be 8 but he's full of energy and loves his toys, loves the beach and swimming. He has no arthritis or hip problems. We recently moved here and had to downsize and just don't have the room for him to run and enjoy the outdoors as he should. He is neutered an UTD on shots.
Please contact me with any questions.

Katie 660-1166

katie shamel

Beach Comber
Oct 11, 2011
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Gunner needs a home.

Free to good loving home. Gunner would make a wonderful addition to any active family. He loves to be outside running and playing, but he is not an outside dog, he loves to be where everyone else is. Loves to ride in the car, play on the beach and loves to swim. He's wonderful with kids and other dogs. I have fibromyalgia and cannot walk him like he needs.

Sure hope you find a good home for your pup, he sounds like a really good boy who deserves to be in a family that appreciates and values him.
About downsizing or not having enough room...I can sympathize, I have 5 Labs in a small house and there are days when I feel "dog overload" so I'm going to say this just in case you don't know about how traumatizing it will be on Gunner when he loses his "pack" family when you give him away.

I'm really sorry for your illness, having the responsibility for a pet when your own health isnt up to par is difficult I know but you also should know ( IMHO) that at 8 yrs old your Lab doesn't care as much about exercise as being with his FAMILY. Have you thought about finding a local teen or a retired person to take Gunner on walks?..just a thought. I bet if you posted your needs here on Sowal you could find someone who would gladly help you out as Sowal is one serious dog loving community.... just a thought.
Also please be careful who you GIVE AWAY your dog to...you don't want your Gunner to end up as a bait dog for dog fighting.

Free to good loving home. Gunner would make a wonderful addition to any active family. He loves to be outside running and playing, but he is not an outside dog, he loves to be where everyone else is. Loves to ride in the car, play on the beach and loves to swim. He's wonderful with kids and other dogs. I have fibromyalgia and cannot walk him like he needs.