• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

hkem1

Beach Fanatic
Sep 8, 2007
298f1b33f8ff476cc42cd75a5c9890ac.jpg

5b468c551824e775f5fc76a9f5272891.jpg

e856cbd1b3108f2b0c32165a9550fc1a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
As I look into my crystal ball for this week, I see that the little schools in the little 12 will drop the lawsuit threat and aTm will come into the SEC. The SEC will also send offer out to Mizzou, WV and FSU this week....stay tuned.. Might also see some wild announcements with the little 12 and the Big East collapse due to multiple invitations to their members by other conferences....

With the aTm part out of the way, the other three(Mizzou, FSU, WV) may be coming on board to the SEC soon. I wouldn't expect to hear much until it is a done deal and the SEC announces all of them at once. Mizzou is a done deal more than likely. WV has a minor hold up regarding beer sales and revenue generation (go figure) and FSU is probably near completion waiting on the ACC to lock in their "additional" new schools before releasing them to go to the SEC.

The pac12 did put a monkey wrench in the little 12 situation, but I wouldn't be surprised to still see the OU/OSU cuzins heading west yet. Fexasss is bound to screw up the revenue sharing.....

Stay tuned...

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
With the aTm part out of the way, the other three(Mizzou, FSU, WV) may be coming on board to the SEC soon. I wouldn't expect to hear much until it is a done deal and the SEC announces all of them at once. Mizzou is a done deal more than likely. WV has a minor hold up regarding beer sales and revenue generation (go figure) and FSU is probably near completion waiting on the ACC to lock in their "additional" new schools before releasing them to go to the SEC.

The pac12 did put a monkey wrench in the little 12 situation, but I wouldn't be surprised to still see the OU/OSU cuzins heading west yet. Fexasss is bound to screw up the revenue sharing.....

Stay tuned...

Missouri chancellor Brady Deaton has resigned as the chairman of the Big 12 BOD.....

"We're going to be exploring options generally and will be making no comments about specific areas where we have begun to look at," he said.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/s...-tigers-curators-vote-consider-leaving-big-12

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
True. Makes about as much sense. No culture match to the conferences in either case.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal