• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Joby

Beach Lover
May 12, 2010
Is there somewhere I can get my cholesterol checked without going to my doctor, getting lab work etc.?

Thanks

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Is there somewhere I can get my cholesterol checked without going to my doctor, getting lab work etc.?

Thanks

How do you propose you get your cholesterol checked without lab work? Your best bet is to go to ProHealth lab on Mack Bayou, you don't need an order, just pay cash and they will check whatever you want. It is cheap.

Joby

Beach Lover
May 12, 2010
Of course I realize it requires blood work, just trying to find a easy walk in check. Thanks for your response.

Em

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2005
Walton Co.
Or, if you are able to donate blood, go donate and they give you free cholesterol check. It takes a few days to get the results back.

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Be careful with Pro-Health. I went for an immunization; and they gave me the wrong vaccine! Only found out a week later...

Em

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2005
Walton Co.
yes, skunkeape, they separate the two numbers. They only started doing it about a year ago at NW FL Blood Center. They give you a number and you check in on their website a few days after donating and you can see your cholesterol level, blood pressure, etc and the history over time from all your donations.