• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Do you have the passion it takes to be a The Ultimate Caregiver?
The right person must be able to:
♥ Offer caring companionship to others
♥ Assist with all aspects of daily living activities
♥ Assist with errands, within the area
♥ Assist clients of all ages and gender
♥ Provides encouragement, support and comfort to patients and family members.

If so, we provide many wonderful opportunities for individuals like yourself who are passionate to deliver exceptional care and who are looking for professional advancement and success. We support and encourage our caregivers for continued enhancement in client care and we work as a family to attain the highest level of standards in our homemaker/companion care. We have the ability for dependability!

As the ultimate caregiver, you can expect:
♥ competitive salaries based upon experience
♥ A flexible schedule; day, night, or weekends
♥ Employee/client referral bonus program
♥ Provide an exciting, challenging, and rewarding workplace and experience.
♥ All-inclusive training and support
♥ Respect individual rights, and treat all employees with courtesy and consideration.

Our Mission And Philosophy

Our philosophy is to strive to fully appreciate and understand the business challenges facing our clients. Our mission is to be a strategic partner with each of our clients by applying our expertise, knowledge and experience to provide innovative and cost-effective business solutions to those challenges facing our clients.

The implementation of our mission involves listening closely to our clients, taking the time to learn about their needs, and understanding their environment. Through our work with hundreds of clients, we have established a reputation for our capabilities in private and healthcare environments.

Our goal is to treat our clients as family, to combine excellent entrepreneurial skills with good judgment and to play an active role in helping our clients with their needs. As our clients succeed in improving their independence, we will also succeed.

We only accept a small portion of the clients or other organizations that approach us for representation. But we promise that as a client of ILS, we will use all our efforts and good judgment to make their recovery and independence a success.

We choose our clients as carefully as they choose us. We educate all our employees on who our clients are and their medical and mental status. We believe this familiarity with our clients motivates our employees to provide better service. We are making an investment in a relationship that we hope will pay off for client and company alike. We get excited about what our clients are trying to do and want to be active participants in helping our clients live happily and achieve their goals.

tjstar

Beach Crab
Dec 2, 2011
I am a Certified Nursing Asst. loving and very compassionate. I have also sent my resume' along with cover letter to you via Craigslist. I hope to hear from you soon, thank you. Tammy Johnson