• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
John R said:
weak. can't make your point with one screen name? i didn't think a minor could enter into a real estate transaction. bye.

jr
A minor can be one party to a real estate contract, but the contract may be voidable by the minor only.

southof30A

Beach Lover
Nov 23, 2004
kurt said:
Fishforfun - I sent you a PM the last two times you did this. You can register as many aliases as you want, but if you are doing it just to gind your ax you will get banned. Last warning. :nono1:
What is this dude doing that causes a threat to be banned?

Just trying to learn the Man's rules here...

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
southof30A said:
What is this dude doing that causes a threat to be banned?

Just trying to learn the Man's rules here...

One person is registering under several different names and posting the same sort of negative message about the company/development in question. Trying to make us believe that lots of different people have the same problems.

Advance The Man

Beach Lover
May 19, 2005
They are all State of Florida licensed agents. You would only typically see a non-licensed person if they were not commissioned and only property available for sale is the owner (like Joe).

The sales staff has a responsibility to the owner (Joe), but a greater responsibility to keeping his/her license. FREC administers and enforces the real estate license law

Smiling JOe said:
If JOE's sales staff are not licensed sales associates, and they are not required to be, I don't believe they can show any listings outside of the lots owned by JOE.

southof30A

Beach Lover
Nov 23, 2004
kurt said:
One person is registering under several different names and posting the same sort of negative message about the company/development in question. Trying to make us believe that lots of different people have the same problems.
Thanks - that makes way more sense than to me now than "There are no rules, until people begin mucking it up, so don't muck it up.."

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal
Smiling JOe said:
A minor can be one party to a real estate contract, but the contract may be voidable by the minor only.
SJ, that sounds suspiciously like a state licensing test question. Either that, or you definitely should be an attorney!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Bob said:
SJ, that sounds suspiciously like a state licensing test question. Either that, or you definitely should be an attorney!
:blush: Thanks, but I could never stoop so low. (Did I type that? :shock:) just kidding. I must still be in licensing mode. It is definitely test question material.