• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Danny Burns

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Inlet Beach
www.myspace.com
Lot of fun things to do this weekend in SoWal. Today, Friday the 2nd of December...

Local favorite, singer/songwriter, Greg Barnhill will be lending his talent to a Christmas show at the Martin Theater. David Seering will be playing and singing the standards at Tuscany Italian Bistro. Dannica Lowery will be performing her acoustic stylings at The Naked Grape. Forrest Williams and the band will be rockin’ the Funky Blues Shack.

Saturday begins with a performance of Christmas songs by Sinfonia Gulf Coast at Ruskin Place. The Emerald Coast Songwriter’s Festival will kick-off its 2-day event at The Lower Alabama Lounge. The Fishhouse Band will be at The Old Florida Fish House.

Start your Sunday off in The Back Yard of Love with singer/songwriter Ashli Rose from Ft. Walton Beach. Then walk on over to The Red Bar to see Dread Clampitt. Later in the evening catch Heritage at The Red Bar.

Next Wednesday, December 7th, Michael McDonald and his band of All-Stars will be performing at the Marina Civic Center in Panama City.

For more information on these and other live local music events, please visit SoWal.com’s Live Music Calendar

sisters4

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2005
What is is like down there in December? Where do people go, I am thinking you can still sit outside??? and listen to music? Is there anyone down on the beach? I am thinking it may be so beautiful there in December. Please reply.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
What is is like down there in December? Where do people go, I am thinking you can still sit outside??? and listen to music? Is there anyone down on the beach? I am thinking it may be so beautiful there in December. Please reply.

December at the beach is wonderful. It may be 75 degrees and sunny, or it may be 65. It may be warm or cool. Either way, wear a warm sweatshirt or jacket, relax and enjoy the beach... or eat and shop your way through town from Rosemary Beach to Seaside, WaterColor.. to Gulf Place and beyond. There is always something to do!

Danny Burns

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Inlet Beach
www.myspace.com
Besides music, South Walton has many other events going on year round. Check out SoWal.com's Events Calendar for things that may be happening when you visit us. You can plan your entire vacation...food, real estate, golf, music, festivals, shopping, fishing and beach activities...by browsing SoWal.com.

We'll see you at the beach!