• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beasmiester

Beach Lover
Sep 1, 2009
:wave: Hello, is there anybody out there? Just sitting here wondering if there's anyone in town this week? Seacrest Sundries is still open and will be through December, January and February are open for discussion but I'm sure we'll be here most of the time.
So if you get bored or just want to see a friendly face, use the WiFi or have a bite to eat stop by sit yourself down for a bit. Morning breakfast still has the same good old bagels, english muffins, toast and biscuits and maybe Mrs. B will have some sawmill gravy (milk gravy with lots of sausage bits) for your biscuits.
Lunch always has our good hot sandwiches, burgers and hot dawgs and sometimes even homemade soup or chilie.
Please come on by, I'm getting lonely! :cry:

librarian

Beach Lover
Jan 22, 2009
please post on days with homeade soup-we'll be there end of next week thru new years and love soup.

beasmiester

Beach Lover
Sep 1, 2009
I'll need to check with the REAL BOSS and see what she's planning for the coming weeks. It could be Clam Chowder, Vegetable Beef or Chilie, I'll find which one she's got in mind.