• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sisters4

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2005
Does anyone have advice about weddings on 30A in Rosemary Beach? Wedding planner, caterer, venues? Thanks

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
Call Chef Ed Reese 205-335-0607. Great wedding caterer with much knowledge of venues and great relationships with many top wedding planners.

gmarc

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2009
my brother just got married on the beach and some of the price quotes he got robbery

he had an awesome wedding and found some great people and he ended up with great prices. if you want some prices he paid pm me

nomakay

Beach Crab
Dec 12, 2011
I am looking for someone to do a private beach wedding on 12/31/2011. All I need is the ceremony and a photographer. Any recommendations?

9t

Beach Lover
Dec 7, 2009
Does anyone have advice about weddings on 30A in Rosemary Beach? Wedding planner, caterer, venues? Thanks

We got married a few years ago on Rosemary Beach (Townhall.)
I didn't like being nickled and dimed by the venue location though. They were Not up front with fees etc. and pissed me off by charging us after the fact. Many venues will only allow certain caterers/have a preferred list so you may need to start at the venue first.

I was too nervous to taste our food but our guests raved about it. http://cater1.com/
The caterer's spouse does wedding planning too. We used her and she was pretty good.

We wanted our guests to not have to drive from the ceremony to the reception. Thus, we had the planner convert the Townhall from a ceremony theme to a dinner with the help of a tent next to the Townhall. It was really cool.

A nice place if your wedding is under 30 people would be here: www.weatherallfineartweddings.com/index.html
It is essentially an open square room/gallery. It was the most reasonably priced after the Helen State Park.

Our photog, who was great- http://michaelkphotography.com/?load=flash

Also, March/April and October (ours) are the most expensive/booked times as the weather is the most pleasant then.

Good luck.