• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
the wire fence is up and my 5 dogs are loving the extra run around room in the yard but thought I would post this as a follow up just because....
PLEASE BEWARE! like how many times do I have to tell myself this...GET YOUR WORK BIDS/QUOTES IN WRITING and with detailed exact descriptions of work!!! and TRUST NO ONE!!!

Thought I had heard it all, maybe I am just naive but having $75.00 added to the labor charge and its called a " SHOW UP TO DO YOUR JOB" FEE to the bill at the end is a new one on me. and also this...this person shows up to do the work then says I'm not really sure how to do this work so I'm waiting on my friend to come over to show me a trick or too about putting up the wire". then charging me double time for this friend b/c he didnt know how to do the job and had to pay said friend!
yep! must be true...I must have "sucker" tatooed on my forehead!

Crazy K

Beach Lover
Mar 6, 2008
SRB/Franklin, NC
:sosad: Happens to me all the time! "Sucker" must be tattooed all over my body. Never again!

Crazy K

Beach Lover
Mar 6, 2008
SRB/Franklin, NC
Happens to me quite often. "Sucker" is plastered all over my body. Never again!

It's the very last time I will be taken advantage of that's for sure...no more taking anyone at their word because they are "local" or live nearby... I just HATE it that I have to wary too! that means you put on your "biatch hat" the minute they walk on your property. I should be charging them a "had to put up with your **** and or forced to listen to your woes or your whole life story" fee. I am so over it....rant over.

klauricella

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2007
Freeport
I used Jeff Cooper @ Cooper Fence he was great and my fence looks awesome. I'll try to find the phone # if interested.