• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

spcoach

Beach Lover
Feb 3, 2011
We are looking for someone to do some filing, scanning of documents, answer phones 4-5 days a week....5-6 hours a day......

Interested.....??? Leave a PM or email here.....

We are an office in Miramar Beach......

srbrocklobster

Beach Crab
Jun 21, 2010
Dependable mom w/ university degree is interested in part time work

Could this position last until summer? What approximately is the pay? During school hours? What type of business? I have office/receptionist experience as well as clerical work w/ FEMA. Thanks.

beckerdo

Beach Comber
Jan 9, 2009
I am very interested in the position. I live in Freeport and lost my job a couple of weeks ago due to lack of work. Very dependable and have my own transportation. I am attaching my resume with more details.
Thank you,
Becky

Attachments

• new updated resume.doc
    8.5 KB · Views: 191

spcoach

Beach Lover
Feb 3, 2011
Interviewing will begin after the first of the year. Still time to get your resume in!

ndmcconnell

Beach Comber
Jul 12, 2005
I am looking for a job just like this! I have had office / clerical experience in an architect's office for 11 years. I did all appointment scheduling, invoices, bookkeeping, banking, paying bills. I know how to react with clients in person or one the phone. My Microsoft and Excell skills are exceptional. Please email or call me at your convenience, if we sound like a fit. I will appreciate your consideration.
Sincerely,
Nancy McConnell
mcconnell_nancy@hotmail.com
850-865-1140