• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
The Theatre Project at South Walton presents
The 2nd Annual Student-Directed One Act Festival
January 28 & 29
7pm
Seaside Repertory Theatre

South Walton High School theater students directing and performing on stage at Seaside Repertory Theatre.

The plays:
13 Ways to Screw Up Your College Interview
Boy Meets Girl - A Love Story
Pomp and Circumstance

Tickets $5 each

Seaside Rep Theatre

Beach Lover
Feb 1, 2006
We are so looking forward to hosting the talented theatre students of South Walton High! Everyone come out and support these awesome young artists!!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
from the REP newsletter...

SWHS_309_107.jpg

The South Walton High School One Acts are coming!

South Walton High School will be presenting their annual One Acts at the REP Theatre on January 28 and 29. Don't miss seeing our favorite high school interns appear in three terrific one acts - "13 Ways to Screw Up Your College Interview," "Boy Meets Girl - A Love Story," and "Pomp And Circumstance." The cast features Lucy Livingston, Wade Howard, Kaylyn Carter, Michael Marse, Taylor Scott, Aimee Thorgaard, Nicky Thompson, Eddie Khalil, Kate Pierson, Luke Bauer and Lexi Hays. The fun begins at 7 p.m. and all seats are just $5.​

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Today is the day! The students have been working hard and are ready to show off their acting, directing, and technical skills!

Break some legs!!:clap:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
What are recommended ages?

Well, this is a Walton County School System production....so I am sure it is "appropriate" ;-) As far as will it hold the attention of elementary kids? Don't know- but will find out!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Well, this is a Walton County School System production....so I am sure it is "appropriate" ;-) As far as will it hold the attention of elementary kids? Don't know- but will find out!

Bdarg attended opening night, and thinks the kids would enjoy it. They are not "kids shows" but they will hold the attention of older elementary (3-4-5) or younger if the kids know somebody on stage. ;-) I hope some middle and high school students attend to see the drama possibilities for them in high school.

I am looking forward to tonight!:clap: