• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

chefed

Beach Lover
Feb 11, 2008
Pt. Washington
I am opening Edward's this spring! My lifelong dream to have my own chef driven restaurant is now a reality. We will be on Main Street Rosemary Beach in the courtyard. Dine at the chef counter, courtyard, or in our dining room. Casual upscale dining and great wine and beer selections. Menu to be posted soon!

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
Thanks guys! We are incredibly excited and anxious to get open. Don't forget to vote for Ed and all of your 30A favorites at http://6133919.surveydaddy.com/s/30a-hot-spot-awards

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
Here is a "taste" of what Ed will be cooking up in his new open kitchen. :drool:As you probably know by now, Ed changes his menus daily based on what is fresh and delicious. A trip to Mac Farms can change everything if something new and exciting is ready to be picked!

Website coming soon. Email us at Info@Edwards30A.com for, well, Info. We will be doing private parties, receptions, large groups as well as retail wine sales, cooking classes in the off-season.
Check out my blog of this whole incredible process at chefsmate.wordpress.com and watch us as we continue to grow.

Edward’s

[FONT=&amp]fine food and wine[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Appalachicola Oysters- $12 a dozen[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Cilantro Jalapeno Lime Broiled Gulf Shrimp - $8[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Snapper Ceviche and Spanish Plantains - $8[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Cumin Seared Yellowfin Tuna & Chili Mango Avocado Salsa-$10[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Steamed Tiny Clam’s with Vermouth, Lemon, Chives and Butter-$13[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Foie Gras & Seared Scallop with Roasted Peach Gastric $15[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Stuffed Carolina Quail with Foie Gras, Green Apple, Pecans and Brown Butter $12[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Spanish Empanadas & Sofrito Cilantro Aioli $8[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Capellini Pomodoro, Oven Roasted Tomato, Garlic, Fresh Basil and Chili-$10[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Goat Cheese & Arugula Bruschetta with French Tapenade, Roasted Peppers and Caramelized Onion- $10[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Imported Cheese Plate, Toasted Walnuts, Honey, Pears and Tuscan Bread -$14[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]SALADS[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Mac Farms Arugula Salad & Goat Cheese Crostini with Aged Balsamic & Blackberries -$8[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Hearts of Romaine Salad with Creamy Stilton Cheese Dressing, Ruby Red Grapefruit & Toasted Walnuts-$8[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Roasted Beets & Sweet Onion Salad with Goat Cheese, Pecans & Aged Balsamic- $9[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]ENTREES[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Simple Grilled Fish of the day with Roasted New Potato, Haricot Verts, Lemon, Fresh Herbs and E.V.O.O. $25[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Grilled Yellowfin Tuna with Wasabi Roasted Potatoes, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Arugula, & Citrus Ponzu-$26[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Grilled Beef Sirloin Steak with Spanish Salsa Verdé, Cumin Roasted Steak Fries & Mac Farms Arugula -$24[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Roasted Free Range Chicken Breast with Spanish Chickpeas, Wilted Spinach and [/FONT]Romesco -$20

Last edited:

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Menu looks amazing, but then, I expected nothing less!! The foie gras & scallop sounds like my kind of plate!! Good luck my friends!!